ABOUT THE 2017 GMCU ALLIANZ CAMPASPE MURRAY BUSINESS AWARDS
The 2017 program is essentially an opportunity for our local businesses to reflect on their current practices and receive recognition for a job well done. In addition, the Awards aim to inspire our community to become more involved in supporting local business, and draw greater awareness to the connections between businesses, local employment, and the overall prosperity of our community.
Any and all local businesses doing great things are encouraged to enter the awards using the online application form (click the ENTER NOW button).
Benefits for Applicants
- The opportunity to perform a ‘business health check’ by submitting an application and assessing their own strengths and weaknesses prior to receiving feedback from our panel of judges
- The opportunity to make connections with key business people in our region
- Increased recognition of your brand and business
- The potential to be acknowledged as a finalist or category winner, orBusiness of the Year
Finalists of the 2017 Awards will receive:
- Extensive promotion as a finalist through various media such as online, print, radio and social media
- Business profile in the Awards Gala Dinner magazine and follow up press feature
- Acknowledgement as a finalist at the 2017 Gala Celebration
- Finalist decal to display in place of business
- Finalist logo to use in own marketing